Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap there is no worse than one minute. After a child

Some time bomb from the six, one after another explosion, then the Palermo city sirens did not stop. Almost all of the police to rush around the scene to deal with the rest of the four visits, to prevent people from looting.
I wanted people on board as possible to bring the yacht, but Greco as we will pose a threat, so the men all locked in the cabin bundled strong. Looking from the ship, I detonated Mohammed just put something explosive. Although the amount is small,oakley sunglasses for cheap, but enough to blow a hole in the bottom, so that the boat sank.
Ashore from Marsala, Muhammad driving the yacht returned to Palermo, a drive to return to Palermo from the land, that six Italian protect Greco lived in a villa in Marsala off.
Three days later, I flew back to Japan, Christina had wanted to come, but the one family are in turbulent times Greco will not let her go; to the police on her observe strict formalities of going abroad is difficult to do. So finally reluctantly stayed.
Just returned to Japan, received a phone Okada Jiro, said the most powerful of the Yamaguchi-gumi, Hirayama group tomorrow night in Niigata Port then a number of ice, I wish I could send someone to rob the cargo down. I Xiangyemeixiang agreed then to ask what Okada Jiro details carefully developed two programs of action, and according to the data.
If the deal when few in number, then the implementation of the first program, hands-on at the time of the transaction, must kill the silence and mysterious murder, and fight for Hirayama group cast doubt on the suppliers of methamphetamine. The time of the transaction, then had to perform a second program, wait until after the end of the transaction to the the Hirayama group of people on the road to start but not Huishimieji, and leave a little clue to the the Hirayama group attention to the supply The body of the provider. Two options, I prefer the first one in, since the two sides do not trust each other relatively more conflict-prone.
Take into account the operational needs of the secret, this time I chose only ten gunmen just follow me back from Italy. As in the past several actions, I let the gunmen were to select the mode of transportation, went to Niigata, respectively, and then sneak into the port within the specified time ambush. The topography of the port, I have downloaded from the Internet sketch, and to each person according to Okada Jiro determine the ambush location. Take into account the risk of this action is not, I do not have Mohammed and the poor as an guess to participate, after all,oakley radar sunglasses, a good steel should be used wisely.
Noon the next day, I put on a plain clothes and driving an ordinary Honda left the headquarters. Anyway, nothing much, I decided to personally supervise the course of the action, by the way, look at the results of the training of these men. The sky almost to the Niigata evening, at the roadside to buy a lunch, eat in the car will be parked to the main entrance of the parking lot of the port.
Poor twelve o'clock when the ten minutes at night, woke up from sleeping, as if an alarm clock in my brain, I always wake up in the time required, there is no worse than one minute. After a child, two drunks staggered to the port security guards went over, do not I know my hands of gunmen. Port for safety, into Hong Kong Certificate will release the men where there will be only

No comments:

Post a Comment